- Your shopping cart is empty!
JP Freestyle Wave FWS 101L 2009
Product Code: 08-boards-jp-freestylewave-101-2009
Availability: In Stock
Τιμή λιανικής πώλησης με ΦΠΑ
This product has a large volume so a transportation company will handle the shipping instead of a courier. Shipping costs can be arranged upon request but surf center will be burdened part of the cost.
FREESTYLE WAVE 101
FULL WOOD SANDWICH Technology with Biax Carbon Reinforcements. Limited Finish.
THE board for ALL conditions - you don't need to look anywhere else. Over the years they became the benchmark board in their category.
• We kept the blend of all-round performance, ease of use and control and spiced it up by increasing its potential in the waves.
• The boards are incredibly easy and uncomplicated to sail, helping the pilot to make the most out of their time on the water.
• The new scoop rocker line, especially on the bigger sizes, allows the board to jump onto the plane right off the bat and race to top speed. This is essential for putting the hammer down on the way out and boosting rocket airs.
• Additional curve in the outline between the straps combined witha more pinched tail gives the board a loose feel and improves the carving ability. This pushes the board line evern closer to the performance of a real wave board.
• The optimized deck radius contributes to a comfortable stance whether using the inboard or outboard foot strap option.
• These footstap options allow the rider to change the handling characteristicsfrom wave mode to a great blasting board for costal and flat water conditions.
• When set up for freestyle the board also feels right at home, light underfoot andpopping freely while sliding in a safe and predictable manner.
• The soft tuck line reduces the chances of the rail grabbing in mid-Spock and promotes a comfortable and smooth ride over chop.
SUMMARY They are extremely easy to sail and bring together a combination of early planing,high speed, excellent jumping and a crisp, lively, exciting ride. Competent all-rounders which are great for flat water or wave use and also for freestyle.
RIDER Slightly advanced to expert riders who need a board that covers it all - bump &jump, freestyle and waves