- Your shopping cart is empty!
SCK Nereus PLUS sea Kayak 2+1 seats Blue - Black
Product Code: 0201-37081
Availability: In Stock
Τιμή λιανικής πώλησης με ΦΠΑ
SCK Nereus 370
Nereus PLUS 370 is our new updated Nereus with all the fantastic features, plus more!
→The Nereus Plus 370 has the advantage of being able to accept aluminum seats in addition to fabric ones. It has specially shaped positions to which it securely fits the aluminum seat, which offers unparalleled comfort for hours of paddling and enjoyment.
→ The Nereus Plus 370 has an elastic ropes at the stern and bow. It is possible to carry things safely in the front of the kayak, adding to the comfort of the front paddler! In addition, the additional 4 D-rings on the bow are suitable for tying various accessories, such as the round kayak sail!
→ The 2 waterproof hatches with more screws and easy opening and closing are also upgraded, which ensure waterproofing as well as comfort in use.
The Nereus Plus 370 is an unbreakable and unsinkable sit-on-top sea kayak suitable for 2 adults and a child.
It is a very carefully designed mold that ranks it among the best begginer friendly, two-seater kayaks in the world. Easy to use, light and extremely stable, suitable for the whole family, for groups, for rental, for beginners and also for fishing.
Especially for fishing, the Nereus Plus 370 is equipped with 4 internal rod holders and 2 positions to place an external rod holder or other equipment. So each paddler can have up to 3 fishing rods at his disposal.
The Nereus Plus 370 despite being a two seater kayak is 3,70 meters long. This makes it friendly to use by one person as well. Ideally using the middle position for better centered weight of the kayak. But a single paddler can sit in the back seat for better handling of the kayak in maneuvers.
Its relatively short length for a two-person kayak makes it very easy to transport, store and handle at sea either by two or one person.
Length: 370 cm
Width: 86 cm
Height: 40 cm
Weight: 32 kg
Capacity: 250 kg
Construction material: LDPE
• Two waterproof hatches with lid and inner bag
• Handles back and forth from the mold
• Side handles and elatstic rope for holding the paddle
• 4 internal rod holders
• 2 places for external/spinning rod holders or other equipment
• Storage space in the stern and in the bow with elastic rope
• Drain valve
• Water drainage holes with removable rubber plugs
• Stainless steel clips
The Nereus Plus 370 is almost impossible to capsize even in rough seas. Designed with a large draft along the hull, it provides stable and comfortable paddling.. At the same time the mold of the hull and the way the kayak sits on the water offers real stability.
The basic equipment of the kayak includes several details that offer convenience and comfort.
• In front of each seat there is a large waterproof locker with a fabric, detachable bag inside and a cup holder.
• At the back of the kayak there is a deep space with an elastic rope and correspondingly, at the front of the kayak, for carrying various things such as a waterproof bag.
• Two carrying handles on the bow and stern and two more on the side with a paddle retention system.
• A total of 18 stainless steel D-rings around the perimeter of the kayak are used to secure seats and other things.
• A total of 8 water drainage holes (sinks) with removable plugs.
→ And a tip for the use of the caps: In normal conditions and with little weight on the canoe, we suggest removing the caps and putting them in a waterproof hatch, so that the water that enters the kayak during use escapes back into the water. Instead, install the plugs if you have weight on the kayak so that it sinks more and eventually water enters the sinks.
|Dimentions (L, W, H)||370 * 86 * 40 cm|
|Max Load||250 kg|